13/05/2020 - 08/06/2020 - All Day
The Australian Web Championships is a national web-based competition where:
1. Competitors upload their 5 best flatground tricks at home.
2. Anyone can view everyone’s entries via a feed on the website.
3. Competitors Qualify for a national competition by winning their regional competition.
- Competitors must live in the region hosting the event.
- Your best 5 flatground tricks will need to be uploaded by the close date.
- There is 1 winner per age division.
- Tricks are scored on difficulty and style (how hard they are and how clean landed).
- Points for creativity, use spaces around the house – get creative!
- Do not skate on the road, use spaces that are safe, in and around your home as much as possible, or if you can’t a place away from moving vehicles.
- Follow social distancing and recreational guidelines.
- Junior Divisions are required to wear helmets.
Read and understand comp rules
Stay at home
Check your surroundings
Beware of moving vehicles and people
Don’t damage property
The Opens Winners will receive $100 and junior winners receive vouchers. Top Winner in each age division goes in a national pool.
Clips will be judged by professional skateboarders Tommy Fynn, Aimee Massie and Beau Hinge.
Entries for submission close June 8.
Keep up to date on National Skateboarding events and news by registering below.